NRFORCE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Sabbath concert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N|R|Force-[BAZ]-
Admin
N|R|Force-[BAZ]-

Black Sabbath concert Empty
PostSubject: Black Sabbath concert   Black Sabbath concert EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:37 pm

My birthday present!
The Black Sabbath concert was epic, it was pretty exiting before it started too. On the way there we, a friend that went with me to this event and I witnessed a small car crash while we were about to cross the road. Nothing serious luckily just someone drove his car slightly into another car at a red traffic light causing his numberplate to fall off and a few scratches probably. Shortly after, at the concert, 2 bands played as opening acts: Black Label Society and Alice in Chains, followed by a thunderstorm that was right above the open stadium which made the security decide they were delaying Sabbath until the storm cleared a bit and we all waited for at least another 30 minutes. An announcer said "for your own safety please go towards the sides or try to find cover etc.". Luckily our tickets included seats and we didn´t need to find cover as that area had a roof above it and we watched thousands of people get absolutely soaked and thunder flashing in the sky every few seconds. But finally Sabbath went on stage after management allowed people to get back onto the grass area of this football stadium. The stage was huge, a gigantic screen showed the band close up and we didn't miss any details even from where we were sitting, the amazing lightshow and video effects were perfectly blended in with the music and we heard the best band of all time perform classics such as iron man, children of the grave and paranoid and they also played several songs from their recent album 13. I thought it was a great quality and impressive sound system too. The drummer that was replacing Bill Ward did an insane drum solo just before iron man started. Ozzy even poured a bucket of water over his head saying "Now we are all wet!" and that caused huge applause as you can imagine.
All went well, we really enjoyed the concert, just on the way back the trains were delayed for nearly 2 hours because of the storm. Anyway we got back to our hometown safely and it was a great birthday present for me this year. win 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrforce.com

Black Sabbath concert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NRFORCE Forums :: General Discussion :: Music talk-
Jump to: